Developing High-Performance Solutions with Java App Services
The Java Platform is designed for running highly interactive, dynamic, and secured applets and applications on networked computer systems.
Java application development enables features such as packaging, interfacing and threading. It helps developers to write on one platform and runs on other platform virtually.
By using JAVA effectively, one can develop efficient applications for mobile phones, remote processors, consumer products and any other digital device.
Features of Java Platform
Java was designed keeping networking in mind and comes with many classes for developing sophisticated internet communication applications.
Segregating an application into n number of tiers, developers can add or modify a specific layer instead of reworking the whole application.
Java Message Service (JMS)
It is a middleware that allows application components based on JEE to create, send, receive, and read messages.
High Performance Solutions
Advanced JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and JIT (Just-In-Time) compilation techniques improves the performance by converting java byte codes to native machine instructions on the move.
Due to its intended use in networking environment, several security mechanisms are implemented to help protect against malicious code invading the system.
Softweb Solutions offers unique Java based solutions
- Java Software Development
- Web Application Development
- System Programming Solutions
- Life Cycle Testing for Web Apps
- Dynamic Java Application Development with J2EE
- Java Mobile
- Enterprise Java Applications
Key J2EE Features Implemented by Softweb Solutions
- Enterprise Java Application Development with Spring‚ EJB and Hibernate
- Web based Application Framework like Struts‚ JSF‚ Wicket‚ GWT and Tapestry
- Enterprise Application Server Glassfish‚ Jboss‚ Tomcat‚ WebSphere and WebLogic
- Standalone Application Development in Swing
- Development of presentation layer in JSP‚ Servlet‚ Velocity‚ Applet & HTML
- Implementation of Web services technologies using XML‚ SOAP WSDL Axis
- Java Transaction Service and API (JTS‚ JTA)
- JAVA Database Connectivity for Postgre‚ MySql‚ Oracle
- Java Activation Framework (JAF)
Get Mobile App for your Company’s Growth and Success