Big Data has revolutionized the way businesses function and has contributed to simplify work processes
Big Data Analytics refer to the process of scanning large data sets (big data) and making it useful for the organization. It makes use of different techniques to process large amount of information to point out hidden patterns and correlations.
- Big data analytics enable organizations to make informed decisions and improve business operations
- Helps to organize and manage volumes of organizational data and provides real-time insights into business data
- It can be leveraged to access the existing state of the business and understand customer behavior
Hadoop for Big Data Analytics
- Hadoop is a highly scalable framework wherein new nodes can be added without the need for any type of alteration
- It proves to be a cost-effective platform, providing efficient means of handling large amount of data
- It is quite flexible in its approach, capable of handling structured as well as unstructured data flowing from multiple sources
Benefits of Big Data Analytics
Big data analytics play a vital role at the enterprise level and it is widely used within organizations to enhance business opportunities.
Manages business processes
Big data analytics provides all the necessary details to efficiently manage all the aspects of the business
It enables professionals to access real-time data, which facilitates to take optimized decisions for better business advantages
It collects information from a variety of data sources – social media, eCommerce sites, and many others – to provide insights into current trends
Big data analytics provides valuable insights into the prevailing market scenario. Organizations are better informed about the dynamics that rule the business world and plan their strategy accordingly.
Connect Now with our Open Source Experts